Hot fusion has for the pat few years been one of the most popular hair extensions methods available on the market.
Hot fusion hair extensions are also known as keratin hair extensions and tip hair extensions.
What are Hot Fusion Hair Extensions?
Hot fusion hair extensions are applied to your natural hair in small ‘bundles’ with heated keratin adhesive. Since your hair is made of 90% keratin(a protein compound), this method is more gentle on hair than regular glue.
- Hot Fusion Hair Extensions at a Glance
- Hot fusion hair extensions last anywhere from 2-4 months.
- Hot fusion hair extensions take about 2 hours.
- You can style your hair up or down.
Who should get Fusion Keratin Hair Extensions?
Fusion hair extensions is a very widely popular hair extensions method. Here are a few reasons for the popularity of keratin hair extensions
- Fusion hair extensions are long lasting (2-4 months).
- It is a flexible hair extensions application where you are able to wear your hair in a high ponytail.
- This method is perfect for adding both length and volume.
- It is very fast to apply, it usually takes about 2 hours
You are not a good candidate for hot fusion hair extensions if…
- You are experiencing hair loss
- If you are looking for a hair extensions method that is completely non damaging
- If you don’t have the time, or can’t afford to take them out professionally